StudySSCOnline brings to you-
How to apply for 2011 FYJC online admissions to junior colleges in Mumbai
1. You have to first buy the 2011 FYJC online admissions information booklet from school / guidance center. This booklet contains a Login ID and Password. Read the booklet before you fill in the online application form. It is a good idea to ask for guidance from your school teachers / Principal to understand the online admission procedure. You should also check out the visual tour of the online procedure at the official website @: 2011 FYJC online admissions official website
2. Ensure that you have all the requisite documents before you begin filling in the online application form. Check out the documents needed @: 2011 FYJC online admissions official website
Note: Applicants other than open category or open category applicants claiming any reservation, get the form and documents approved from school or guidance center
3. Read all the instructions and guidelines before you fill in the online application form @: 2011 FYJC online admissions official website
4. Log in using the ‘Login ID’ and ‘password’ given in your information booklet for your first login.
5. You should immediately change your password and keep this password in mind for future logins. Also, put in the security questions & keep the answers in your mind.
6. Take a printout of all credentials for later reference.
7. You should now follow the instructions given and follow the step-by-step procedure to fill in the online application form.
8. Confirm and re-check all details in the online application form.
9. Next will follow the online form for selecting options. Here, you need to put in your stream wise options for colleges in the ‘Option Form’.
Important Note: Please check out the website to know the minimum number of options/preferences you need to select before you begin this stage of the process.
10. Carefully check all the options and confirm.
11. The admission process:
– The first merit list will be published as soon as the results are declared.
– If this merit list shows an allocation of a college for you, you can secure your admission in allocated college.
– You will continue to remain in the online admission process to give you a chance for betterment in the next rounds.
– If you have not been allocated a college in the first merit list, you have to wait for next merit list.
– A second merit list will be published with allocation of college.
* If you are allocated a college but you do not secure admission in that college, you will be out of the online admissions process.
* If you are allocated a better college in the betterment round, then you must cancel admission from the previous college and take admission in the new college.